Time： 2018-07-07 10:10:08
Aluminium windows and aluminium doors are very popular in the world nowadays.
Why do so many people choose aluminium windows and door?even though they are much more expensive than PVC windows and stainless steel windows ?
Now let's figure something out....
1. Higher Strength - Aluminium framed windows are far less prone to warping. The Aluminium withstands weather well, needs no painting and forms strong, rigid window frames that will fit for far longer than wood frames. The additional strength also allows for larger window arrangements which are not possible with Timber or uPVC windows.
2. More Colour Choice - Aluminium framed windows can be powdercoated or anodised in thousands of colours. The only limitation in colour is your imagination. But, uPVC windows have a very limited choice of colours.
3. Lower Cost - Aluminium frames are far less expensive than wood frames. They are easier to manufacture, and the material is less expensive to begin with.
4. Ease of Maintenance - As opposed to wood, which is subject to warping and decay and needs repainting every 3-5 years, Aluminium is virtually maintenance free. It never needs painting, doesn’t rot or warp, and is rigid and strong enough to bear the load of window lintels with minimal reinforcement.
5. Better Operability - Aluminium is a durable substance and will keep its shape over time. Therefore Aluminium windows and doors will continue to open and slide smoothly over the years.
6. Better Noise Reduction - Aluminum is about three times heavier than uPVC and many times stronger than uPVC. uPVC gets it strength in much the same way as cardboard is stronger than the paper alone. However, the uPVC has a very low mass and therefore does a poor job of stopping noise.
For more information,please contact: Omar Sui